Welcome to AlbumDrop!
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
173291 Posts in 24797 Topics by 121 Members - Latest Member: Chelse1091 October 16, 2017, 11:43:28 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Please Read Before Registering  (Read 27045 times)
BigGunn
The Man
Administrator

Makin' them panties drop since '78.

« on: December 30, 2006, 10:14:08 PM »

At this time all new members must fill out the questionnaire in the "Ask For Access" forum after registering your account.

If you were invited, please remind the person who invited you to make a thread in our "Invites" section within the next 2 weeks announcing that he/she invited you if they have not done so already. Also, make sure to fill out the questionnaire or you will not receive access to the forums.

If you are approved, you will be given access on a probationary basis for 2 weeks. At the end of your probationary period, your membership will be evaluated and if you have done nothing but download and have not contributed to the site, your access will be revoked.

After you are approved, but before you start posting, make sure to read the Site Rules.

They are located here.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2007, 02:58:51 PM by BigGunn » Logged

Check Out My Sharelist!
If a file is down, PM me and I'll get it back up ASAP!
All files are password protected! Password is "Posted4AlbumDropOnly"

***All music I post is for sampling only.  Please support the artist and buy their CDs.***

New Rig Specs
Intel Core i7 920 @ 2.66ghz - Gigabyte EX58-UD5 Motherboard - 6GB G.Skill DDR3 PC3-10666
XFX Radeon HD 4870 1GB XXX Edition - 2 x 640GB Western Digital Caviar Black HDDs
PC Power & Cooling Silencer 750W PSU - NZXT Tempest Case
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx gfx